Full Time Warehouse Admin/ Finance
We are a Japanese food trading company. We supply fresh Japanese frozen goods, dry goods, condiments to corporate client (restaurants/hotels)
We are looking for full time business admin/ accounts to join our team
Salary Range - $2.3k - $2.6k
Working Area – Near Tai Seng MRT
Working Hours – 8am to 5pm (Mon – Fri); 8am to 12pm (Sat)
- Perform warehouse admin duties
- Coordinate with stock in and out / transportation; Comply with warehouse operating processes and procedures
- Provide administrative support in warehouse for order fulfilment
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Receive and verify invoices and matching of reconciliation
- Prepare payment vouchers and journal entries.
- Preparation of Tax Documentation.
- Reconcile with general ledger control figures.
- Prepare Journals, entries, closing monthly reporting.
- Responsible for filing and timely processing of accounting entries.
- Processing of payments to suppliers - local & overseas including taxes and other statutory payments.
- Prepare and submit tax return / GST return
- Check bank balances and prepare cash position reports.
- Other ad-hoc accounting duties as and when required.
Bilingual in English and Mandarin is preferable
Organized, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
At least 1 Year(s) of working experience
Able to start working immediately
The Grove Reserve Pte Ltd