Full Time Sales Associate Cum Cashier | ZARA
We are looking for Sales Associate Cum Cashier to support store objective by delivering excellent service in line with store needs and to ensure the effective maintenance of designated sections.
- Maintain responsibility for one or several sections of the store as instructed by your Manager keeping a basic image of the area (folding and displaying)
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over telephone
- Maintain excellent standards in the stockroom by organizing and arranging the stockroom efficiently
- Be actively involved in the delivery process and ensure new stocks is available for replenishment on the shop floor before the store opens
- Continually develop stocks knowledge and promotions throughout the store
- Process sales, exchanges and refunds efficiently, accurately and quickly in all payment methods
- Cover key responsibilities of the Head Cashier and Deputy Cashier in their absence
- Follow and engage in the relevant training and development as set by your line manager
- Ensure that customers are acknowledged and receive a quality service either face to face or over the telephone
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies with support from the Head Cashier
- Ensure complete efficiency when following opening and closing cash desk procedures
- Maintain an organized and tidy cash desk at all times
- Support the management team following the sale preparation plan to achieve targets sets.
- Ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store
- Experience managing a fast-paced retail operation
- Passion for people and processes
- Strong systematic organized to approach to work
- Willing to work 5 days work week with rotated shifts
- Only Singaporean/PR may apply
Attractive remuneration and good career development opportunities awaits you if you have what we are looking for.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Al-Futtaim Group of companies/Robinson & Co. (S) Pte Ltd