Full Time Piano Teacher
Presto Studios is a forward thinking classical piano school. Fun, creativity and passion is at the heart of all we do. Our vision is to create a classical music education hub. We aim to help every student develops his/her fullest potential in music. We aim to provide quality and wholesome music education to all the aspiring learners, nurture their passion and good results are by-product of the learning journey.
Presto Studios is seeking a full-time teacher to teach piano to various levels/grades. The candidate should have credentials and has supporting testimonies to show his/her capability in grooming the students in their learning journey.
You are committed to the spirit of excellence in music education. You will go the extra mile for the students. With meticulous planning and detailed execution of lessons, you are responsible in managing and coaching students assigned to you. Following Presto Studios' proprietary syllabus and lesson plans, you will teach confidently using proven methodologies and strategies.
Apart from teaching piano, you wiil need to do the following as well:
- Handle teaching related and other projects pertinent to the studio operations.
- Chart goals for each and every student.
- Train students to perform in recitals and other type of performances or competitions.
- Meet parents to discuss about student's progress.
- Help out in events and other ad-hoc projects.
- Attend meetings with the management.
- Prepare students for the ABRSM examination.
- Train students in the fundamental skills - Technique, aural, theory, sight reading and performance.
- Music Degree/DipABRSM Teaching in Piano (or equivalent).
- Candidates with some level of leadership and management skills will have an advantage.
- Mature disposition with a can-do attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to commit weekends.
- Strong understanding of the ABRSM syllabus and the classical music industry.
- IT savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work under and handle pressure.
- Good credentials in teaching music and piano.
Salary: $3,200.00 to $4,000.00/per month
Up for the challenge? Submit your CV, cover letter and a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.