Full-Stack Web Developer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a leading international cloud company headquartered in Singapore that has demonstrated exponential growth in the last few years. Their platform and services help clients connect the dots, convert data into decision making information, empower employees, serve customers better and highlight possible roadblocks.
The company has three core pillars in their offering: a suite of enterprise products, a B2B eCommerce platform and a payment platform.
The company strongly believes in believe in curating talent and defining careers and are looking to hire with talented and passionate developers to help them further grow their product offering.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single page responsive web applications for our cloud platform.
- Contributing to decision making for design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces and unit tests.
- Ensuring high performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have previously worked for 1 to 5 years in a technical environment contributing as a programmer.
- You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
- You have had the exposure to Java-based backend systems, internet security, SEO, User Experience, Usability, Accessibility, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
- You must have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You must be collaborative and adaptable to change.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/35480791
Snaphunt Pte Ltd