Full Stack UX/ UI Designer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 11-May-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Permanent Role
- Working Hour : Monday - Friday ; 8.30am - 6pm
- Working Location : East area
- Create satisfying and/or compelling websites, portals and applications, often drawing on
results from user research, analysis and best practices.
- Analyse and evaluate how users feel about the information design, web/mobile visual
design, navigation scheme and interaction design with respect to usability, usefulness and
- Translate user needs and business requirements into features and functionalities that
enhances the digital usage experiences.
- Build high-fidelity wireframes and design mock-ups / prototypes in HTML/CSS/JS/Bootstrap.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- User research and analysis using research tools and techniques such as persona, customer journey mapping, card sorting, etc.
- Benchmarking and heuristics analysis.
- Content assessment and information analysis.
- Creating user-centred design concepts.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and page layouts.
- Creating visual user interface and interaction designs and flow.
- Developing prototypes and hi-fi interactive wireframes using html/css/bootstrap and other appropriate front-end technologies.
- Usability testing and analysis.
- Co-creating and managing work and workflow with other team members
- At least Diploma or higher in Computer Science / Digital Media.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
*We are regret to informed only shortlisted candidates will be notified.*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)