Full Stack Frontend Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Design and implement user-friendly frontend applications which integrate seamless with existing applications
- Deploy the new applications into test environments and assure high quality software deliveries
- Be part of an excellent team and contribute to team success
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Drive excellence in: software design & analysis, development methodologies, oral/written communication, requirements analysis and effort estimations
- Challenge the status quo and come up with new ideas and solutions
- Awareness of "Clean Code" and clean coding practices.
- Test Driven Development and ability to design Unit, Integration and Functional tests.
- Knowledge of SCM and CI/CD tools such as Git, Teamcity.
- Familiar with API consumption and design.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Friendly, collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Understanding of client-side architecture and design patterns, including MVC and uni-directional data flow.
- Experience with React and associated state-management libraries (Redux, Mobx, etc).
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering experience.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Information Technology or any related discipline
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697