Full Stack Engineer (Node.JS)
- Play a role in shaping the future of mobility in Singapore
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Flexible working options available
Our client is an all-in-one app that allows users access wide range of transportation services easily and efficiently. They aim to provide convenient and sustainable alternatives to help users solve inconvenient parts of their journeys.
You will be responsible for :
- Performing development work across Full Stack
- Writing clean and reliable codes while following software development best practices like SOLID design principles
- Maintaining code quality and coverage using TDD/BDD
- Software development and providing support when required
- Participating in code reviews
- Enhancing development and maintenance environment
- Working in a cross-functional team, and owning the full development cycle of your modules, from development till release
- Working closely in an Agile team on projects that covers the entire software development life-cycle
- You have a Bachelor/Masters degree in Engineering or Computer Applications, with a minimum of 4 years of programming experience
- You have extensive experience with Java as well as AWS services and tools
- You have significant experience with backend application development, using Spring/Spring Boot and Native App development, using either Java/Swift
- You have experience with Spring Cloud Microservices and message queues like RabbitMq
- You have prior experience with SQLite/PostGRE/ElasticSearch and TDD development
- You are able to design and build large scale applications.
- You have in-depth knowledge of REST API design principles.
- You are proficient in designing and coding scalable Microservices
- Having experience with NodeJS, PHP, Web App Development using Reactjs, Magento and working experience with AWS/GCP will be an added advantage
- You are result driven and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of high standard
- You are a strong team player.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd