Full Stack Engineer (Java, Microservices) - 12 months contract
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Responsible for development & Testing of Java/Microservices/Oracle Stored Procedures for Data Engineering project
- Development of solutions using Java/Microservices
- Development of Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Perform unit & System Integration Testing.
- Deployment of code and database objects to UAT and PROD.
- Automating the jobs using Autosys / Control-M.
- Peer review of code and the logic applied in the projects.
- Preparing test scripts and test documents.
- A background in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
Solid understanding of Java, Python, Spring Boot, SQL (Oracle, Postgres).
Knowledge in developing and integrating services using AJAX, RESTful APIs.
Knowledge of testing frameworks such as Junit, Selenium, Cucumber.
Comfortable with version control systems (GIT) and Linux environment.
Comfortable with DevOps tools would be a plus (Jenkins).
Understanding of web applications and architecture implementation (HTTP, API, Cloud technology, Micro-services, Web securities practices, Load balancing, Scalability etc.).
Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd