Full Stack Engineer - Java, API (12 months Contract)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!To empower our Corporate Solution department with best in class and future-proof digital solutions to create values for our customers. The incumbent will support the team to build an up-to-date application with latest digital technologies and embracing the best engineering practices contributing to the organization, the community and industry.
Your responsibilities are,
• Work with vendors to support new application development/implementation for our Corporate Solution department
• Work with technical team to support existing application and BAU related matter
• Always strive to look for opportunities improving the existing architecture, practices and engineering practices.
• Contribute to the application landscape planning.
• Collaborate with other team members in an agile environment.
Who you are
• You abide by our values.
• You embrace the autonomy given and fully understand the responsibilities that come with it.
• You have Insurance domain knowledge
• You have deep understanding on application design/development and best engineering practice.
• You have 2-4 years of experience working on apps development and production support.
• You know how to work on public cloud, such as Azure
• You have extensive experience in either
o Java, Database (such as: MS SQL. Postgresql)
• Preferably, you have some experience with
o ESB (Webmethods)
o Web services
o Kubernetes, Dockers
o Automated testing
• You like to try out new technologies.
• You care about the quality, under the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
• You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and like to communicate with business team directly.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd