Full Stack Engineer
- Opportunity within a digital asset exchange
- Dynamic and vibrant work environment
- Great role for an individual passionate about Web and API solutions
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Building interfaces and connectivity solutions to clients and financial institutions.
- Designing, coding and delivering Web and API application for our trading system.
- Developing and maintaining system using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD) pipeline.
- Managing User Acceptance, Non-functional and Industrial Wide testing.
- Working closely with internal departments to ensure activities are aligned with company's direction
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with at least 3 years experience in a Software Engineer role, ideally within securities trading, derivatives, or cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin to communicate with internal teams based out of Singapore
- You are familiar with RESTFUL API and micro services concepts.
- You possess expertise in automated deployment & testing using CICD tools, preferably with Jenkins, Gitlab, Katalon, Selenium
- You have strong experience in AWS Cloud technologies and container services such as API Gateway, EC2, RDS, S3, EKS, ECR, etc preferred.
- You are accustomed with Agile methodology and work culture.
- You are a fast learner, passionate about technology and processes.
- You are result focused, diligent and a collaborative team member.
- You are highly organised and can handle sensitive information confidentially
Snaphunt Pte Ltd