Full Stack Engineer (AEM)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Digital technologies are shaking every industry now and life Insurance is no exception. To empower our agents with best in class and future-proof digital solutions to create values for our customers, AIA Digital Technology Department embarks the exciting agile transformation journey to
build an agile team that are up-to-date with latest digital technologies and embracing the best engineering practices contributing to the organization, the community and industry
create a place where people are excited to come to work everyday
- Form and grow your team.
- Lead a team to Maintain and build web application on-premises and on cloud.
- Take the full responsibility with the team of what you build and enable a “you build it / you run it” mindset.
- Share the knowledge internally and externally through brown-bag sessions, public blogging, meetups and conferences.
- Take the initiative to seek for opportunities improving our engineering practices.
- You abide by our values.
- You care about the people and lead by example.
- You embrace the autonomy given and fully understand the responsibilities that come with it.
- You have deep understanding on application design/development and best engineering practice.
- You have 8+ years of experience working on Azure/AWS (or alike) building resilient products in an agile environment.
- You have extensive experience in AEM and J2EE. Node.JS experience is preferred, but not a must.
- You know the value of good engineering practices.
- You enjoy the challenges of transforming the existing systems to the modern architecture and help the existing team to upgrade the excel.
- You care about the quality, understand the importance of automated testing and continuous improvement.
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and like to communicate with business team directly.
If you want to make a difference in our digital transformation journey to create a positive impact on people’s lives to help them live healthier, longer, better lives and find the above sounds interesting to you, we want to talk to you.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd