Full-Stack Developer (Wordpress)
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
Our client is a leading business software provider with offices across South East Asia. In less than a decade, the Company has demonstrated exponential growth and has partnered with clients to enhance their business. As a multicultural team, the Company emphasizes diversity and equal opportunity.
In this role, you will oversee the Company's cloud platform with designing, building, prototyping, developing and implementing single page responsive web application. You will also ensure high-performance and responsive applications with state-of-the-art user experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to decision making on design and technical aspects for modular and component-based architectures.
- Developing application code, services, user interfaces and unit tests.
- Experimenting with new technologies and working with integrated web-applications.
- Collaborating and iterating with the Product Managers, UI/UX and Backend teams to define, design, build, extend products and features.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- You have previously worked for 1 to 5 years in a technical environment contributing as a front end programmer.
- You have 3+ years of WordPress experience & have a thorough understanding of WordPress development standards and best practices.
- You have the ability to write comprehensible, testable, secure code with an eye towards maintainability.
- You have the working knowledge of several architectural approaches, data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, information retrieval, caching, data storage and security.
- You have exposure to Java-based backend systems, internet security, SEO, User Experience, Usability, Accessibility, Node, NPM, Yarn, and any related technology or domain would be an added benefit.
- You have a strong knowledge of PHP
- You have strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are collaborative and adaptable to change.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/07412072
Snaphunt Pte Ltd