Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 20-May-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
This role is one of the key member of the Delivery and Support Group and will report to the Technical Delivery Manager. You will participate in the application delivery to customer and will be responsible for application development and implementation.
- Participate in the requirement elicitation and produce the required technical and operations documentation
- Work with Solution Architect/Technical Lead on the analysis and design of the code changes according to the finalized requirement specifications
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications
- Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review
- Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the testing stages
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education
- Good technical knowledge with at least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, SQL/PLSQL, MySQL and XML.
- Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
- Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Sprint Framework, Sprint Security, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Charles, Lau Ngie Hao License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1656741