Full Stack Developer (Java, NodeJS) / Contract
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!Main responsibilities are to analyze, source, coordinate, and deliver technology solutions according to business needs, including working with solution developers from internal teams and vendors.
- Delivery of product onboarding as committed to the business within the agreed timeline.
- Coordination with cross functional teams to align and configure various frontend and backend systems
- To own the management and maintenance of APIs related to the platform and think about how to make them better.
- To be responsible to resolve tickets assigned from time to time
- To go through internal change/incident management processes
- Participate in application changes, upgrades, testing support due to infra/system changes
- Work on ad-hoc assignments which may be assigned from time to time in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Recognized degree in IT or equivalent
- At least five years of experience in IT solutions delivery in large scale application systems for large organizations, especially financial institutions
- Strong experience or knowledge in enterprise database design and scripts, including database query optimization
- Strong development skill in the following areas,
- Java, web services, JBoss, HTML5, CSS3, Java, MVC Framework
- Gitflow, Unit testing.
- Good to have,
- Azure services, especially AKS, AppInsight etc.
- Microservices design and implementation
- Good understanding of large enterprise infrastructure environments involving connectivity between multi-tier firewalls and load-balancers, integration of web and application servers, middleware and backend databases.
- The incumbent must be a good team player, should have high level of integrity, business acumens, and strong customer-centric mindset.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment
- Good understanding of incident, problem, and change management is preferred.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd