Full Stack Developer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 1 year contract, renewable
- Working location: Nearby Raffles Place MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Build prototypes to demonstrate technology opportunities
- Design system architectures
- Write production quality code
- Manage deployments to cloud and (occasionally) on-premise infrastructure
- earn and share knowledge in a multi-disciplinary team
The ideal candidate will have/should have:
- Passion for creating products
- Keen sense of learning and self discovery
- Willingness and capability to impart knowledge
- High level of self awareness
- Ability to self manage
- Growth mindset
- A plus to have -
- Experience in creation/maintenance of APIs using Node.js is highly advantageous
- Experience in front-end development with React.js is highly advantageous
- Experience with database management/usage (both relational and non-relational), and handling of data in different environments is highly advantageous.
- Experience in feature testing using a Selenium-based framework is a nice bonus.
- Experience in tooling processes for modern web applications using Webpack and Gulp is a nice bonus.
- Experience in using Docker containers, development of CI/CD pipelines, and deployment using cloud services such as AWS/PasSes/your own private servers is a nice bonus.
- Experience in the software development lifecycle in an Agile context is a plus point.
- Experience in Scrum is a plus point.
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)