Full Stack Developer
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 24-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Use modern web development and DevOps practices to develop, test, debug and deploy- Designing and styling with responsive and adaptive approaches to create beautiful and accessible experiences
- Developing robust solutions with consideration to security, performance, internationalization, and browser-compatibility
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of the application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the Quality Engineers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Provide application/technical support as needed.
- Coordinate with and leverage offshore resources.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
- At least 4 years' experience in full stack development framework
- Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks: (One or more of) Angular, AngularJS, react.js, ReactNative, Knockout, Node.js, Ember.js, Vue.js
- Web Application Frameworks: ASP.Net MVC, PHP, JSP / Spring
- Web DevOps & Test: Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues, and communicate them back
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697