Full Stack Developer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our Client is a web technology and solution provider that aims to help small and midsize companies to quickly implement IT and e-commerce solutions effectively and professionally. Their range of services and solutions are designed to meet the needs of SMEs in Singapore, keeping in tune with the unique requirements of their clients.
In this role, you will work with the development team to design and develop a broad scope of company products (full cycle set of E-commerce related products comprising different architectures/languages/environments )
You will be responsible for:
- Performing code reviews and keep the source code under control in Git
- Deploying applications in a Linux environment
- Creating code that may persist for the lifetime of a software version
- Participating in architecture discussions to propose and discuss solutions for system and product changes that are directly related to your area of expertise
- Writing technical software requirements
- Fixing bugs and addition of upgrades to front and back-end
- Implementing and monitoring third-party scripts, software or extensions
- Working closely with other teams to brainstorm possible solutions
- You will have a strong advantage if you have experience in OpenCart / Magento as well as working on E-commerce projects(s)
- You have the ability to write clean and well-commented code
- You are a proactive individual with the ability to work on your own as well as part of a team and understand the requirements of working in a small, entrepreneurial company.
- You must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are highly organized and a detail-oriented multi-tasker with a strong sense of ownership of process and results
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/62985081
Snaphunt Pte Ltd