Carecone Pty Ltd| Date Posted: 15-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Role: Full Stack Developer
Work Location: Singapore.
Type: 6 months Contract (Extendable)
- Should have a solid technical skill with diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Taking the ownership of design and development of T&M applications.
- Taking the ownership of driving the discussion with business users.
- Deliver project in time, a single point of contact and responsible for the delivery.
- Design, analyse, develop, unit testing (TDD) and regression automation (BDD) to deliver product backlog for large and complex projects.
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, story grooming, sprint planning, complexity analysis, stand-up calls, and sprint retrospectives.
- Adhere to firm-wide architecture standards, risk management and security policies.
- Team player and ability to work in Global Team setup, product owners and business team to develop, build & support application.
- Communicate and collaborate on development items with global team, as well as raise/work to resolve issues impacting development.
- Postproduction application support.
- Participate in quality assurance, peer reviews and code reviews Qualifications.
- Must have good in communication, must be proactive & should be accurate/honest.
- Programming Languages & Frameworks
- Workflow Engines
Carecone Pty Ltd