Full Stack Developer
Career International FOS Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Mar-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6926|EA Personal Registration No: R1770163
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Our client, a well establish MNC in the IT Enginnering field is looking for a Full Stack Developer who is keen in both front end and back end development work to join their dynamic team.
- Creation, integration and management of relational and no-SQL databases.
- Web front-end development and building of backend APIs.
- Securing backend APIs and user facing web interfaces.
- Developing analytics dashboards.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Computer / Electronics Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in developing database, application and frontend components of web applications.
- Familiar with web security concepts and comfortable with Agile development and working closely with UI/UX developers.
- Experience in developing backend components for security products and test driven development preferred.
- Familiar with designing applications based on software patterns e.g. MVC will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of:
- Message queue systems (Kafka)
- Monitoring and logging tools (ELK, Splunk)
- Front-end frameworks (React, Vue JS, Bootstrap, jQuery)
- Web app frameworks (Django)
- Databases and storage/caching (Postgres, MongoDB, Redis)
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
Career International FOS Pte Ltd