Full Stack Developer
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.| Date Posted: 6-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 14C6941|EA Personal Registration No: R1436393
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with engineers and management to develop applications and technologies supporting infrastructure operations.
- Design and develop web application UI/UX by using standard best practices.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using software development best practices.
- Integrate data from various backend services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements.
- Perform thorough testing to ensure product quality.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Maintain, expand, and scale web applications.
Education and Relevant Experience
- You should be a polytechnic or university graduate (computer science or related field) with good experience working with contemporary web development technologies and scripting languages.
- Experience with developing top-notch web applications.
- A passion for learning and using new technologies in the open source communities.
- A passion for coding.
Functional / Technical Competencies
- Familiarity working with frameworks such as React, Spring Framework, Angular and D3JS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and development best practices.
- A solid understanding and hands-on experience in enterprise web application build, packaging and deployment process.
- Adequate knowledge of database systems (RDBMS, MariaDB, SQL, NOSQL), Object Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with ExpressJS, Apache web server, JBOSS and Linux environments.
- Good problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Passion to learn and master diverse web technologies and techniques in the open source community.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.