Full Stack Developer
This role is with DiMuto, a startup supported by SGInnovate.
DiMuto is a trade technology platform that provides end-to-end supply chain visibility for global businesses while ensuring the traceability and trackability of business documents, goods and services with every transaction.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is excited to produce scalable software solutions with us! You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. You'll be reporting to the CTO.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. If you're a team player with knack for visual design and utility and are also familiar with Agile methodologies, we would love to meet you!
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Test driven development and write technical documentation, as well as effective APIs
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role (Internships and part-time work count too!)
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or a relevant field
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications
- Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Angular, React, Node.js)
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Great attention to detail and an analytical mind