Frontend Engineer (React/Redux)
- Work with a dynamic team and be involved in a global movement
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is an online marketplace platform that produces unique, high-quality organic food products. They are committed to staying transparent and ensuring that all farmers are ethical and sustainable.
You will be responsible for :
- Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Responsible for implementing visual elements and their behaviours into user interactions
- Working closely with frontend and backend web developers to build all client-side logic
- Acting as a bridge between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking part on both sides and defining overall application looks and functions
- Testing and ensuring technical feasibility of all UI/UX designs
- Optimising application for maximum speed and scalability
- Working with UI/UX Designer and bridging the gap between graphic design and technical implementation to define how the application looks and works
- You have at least 2 years of experience working on building production level applications
- You have experience working with and projects built on Node.js
- You possess knowledge of frontend technologies ranging from HTML, CSS, React / Redux, Vue js, etc.
- You have experience working with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Having basic knowledge of containerisation such as Docker is a plus
- You are familiar with at least one of the cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP) and their services
- You are interested in software development process automation – testing automation, CI/CD, etc.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are able to adapt easily and thrive in changing environments
- You are a creative problem-solver.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd