- An employee-centric firm that emphasis on development
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Be a part of a talented and driven team
Our client is a consulting company that provides Business Management & Information Systems services to clients in the Financial Services industry. With a talented team armed with in-depth knowledge, the company is confident in tackling any challenges that a volatile and competitive market brings. The company also prides itself in building loyalty and trust with its consultants and partners.
In this role, you will be working on IT projects for clients in the Banking industry.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing, implementing and testing components from functional specifications.
- Managing JIRA requests and participating in discussions on technical and architectural issues.
- Ensuring integration of new tool with existing enterprise application ecosystem of the bank.
- Participating in analysing, resolving and providing technical support escalated to the team.
- Drafting specifications, technical design, unit tests, code reviews and detailed system integration documents and any other documents as required during the project lifecycle.
- Contributing to maintaining a high standard of delivery quality and promotion of other company's services to the client.
- You have at least 6 years of relevant experience in Java-J2EE software engineering, ideally in a banking environment.
- You have strong experience in designing UI/UX elements using JS framework.
- You have experience in integrating with RESTful web services.
- You have a deep understanding of web standards, browser compatibility issues, web performance optimisation and frontend development best practices.
- Prior Java development experience will be an added advantage.
- You have familiar with Agile methodology.
- You have general knowledge in banking.
- You have strong knowledge of Trade Finance domain and related applications/tools with emphasis on core application development.
- You have a high level of commitment, proactivity and good communication skills.
- You posses strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd