Front Office Supervisor
Hotel Clover| Date Posted: 18-Jul-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Position Title: Front Office Supervisor
Reports To: Front Office Manager / Duty Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guest’s preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department's especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions are correctly updated.
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Takes responsibility in the absence of the Duty Manager / Front Office Manager
- As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team.