Front Office Supervisor
Six Senses| Date Posted: 6-Aug-2019
- To handle all guests’ requests are quickly and efficiently
- reate the Daily Memo and GEM allocation for approval of the Night Manager / Front Office Manager
- Assist and handle checking-in and checking-out of all hotel guests in a timely and courteous manner
- To ensure proper follow up on guests’ complaints
- To suggest creative ideas and initiatives to enhance guests’ experience.
- To perform the room allocation on the system by correctly using all information provided by the reservation dossier
- Providing leadership to the team.
- Recognize and reward VIPs.
- Promote effective and constant communication.
- Assist in the daily maintenance of room inventory status to achieve optimal levels of revenues while maintaining high levels of guest expectations.
- Work with Night Manager to continually develop and enhance the Front Office Incentive Programme to ensure that opportunities and incremental revenues are maximized.
- Set up and maintain a high level of personal service and guest recognition, with particular attention to VIP's and amenities.
- Actively solicit guest opinion by ensuring a strong lobby presence – meeting guests regularly and assist, whenever necessary, housekeeping department in checking guestrooms to ensure standard of product is maintained.
- Ensure that all Front of House public areas are well maintained and kept to a high standard of cleanliness and good repair.
- Ensure quality of data is maintained within the property management system enabling accurate guest history and sales information.
- Develop and identify new business opportunities – feeding incoming leads to sales team.
- Ensure that the hotel maintains a competitive edge by sharing new product and service enhancements.
- Diploma of high school completion.
- Two years or more of experience in a front office role.
- Very good command over written and spoken English.
- Ability to train and supervise staff and communicate well with management and guests.
- Excellent knowledge of guest related functions and guest service.
- Strong team mentality, and willingness to be of assistance as required.
- Physically fit to climb stairs and handle heavy luggage
- Heavy lifting of materials up to 75lbs.
- Must be able to stand 8.5 hours a day while maintaining a smile and positive attitude.
- Must be able to work under a deadline.