Front-End Software Developer
- Enhance existing web application functionality using Django.
- Build new functionalities to interact with back-end infrastructure using API. Storage and visualisation of data in Dashboard form for reporting and tracking purposes.
- Perform existing codebase security hardening review and new code hardening. Remediate reported application vulnerabilities/flaws.
- Unit tests to be written for usability and security
- Integration testing on staging environment for security and usability
- Regression testing to ensure existing functionality is not broken during migrations and refactoring
- Performance testing to identify bottlenecks
- Creating and maintaining architecture diagrams
- API documentation using automated tools such as Sphinx
- Implementing small, ad-hoc, features based on requests from users and management
- Extracting contextual data, as and when requested from operations team
- Providing general technical support for the application
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 2 to 3 years programming experience
- Experience/Knowledge in Unity skills set
- Experience with Python and Django Framework or Microsoft Visual C#
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience in creation of use cases and test cases
- Experience in unit, module, integration, regression and user acceptance testing
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)