- Join an exciting firm that aims to help small businesses
- Be a mentor and coach to develop and empower your team
Our client provides an online system for restaurants to manage and grow their business effectively. The Company offers solutions to provide for the autonomy and individual marketing needs of each business, at a more affordable cost than a traditional customized solution.
You will take ownership of front-end related tasks under the direction of the CTO and work together with the product and design teams to conceptualize, build, test, and deploy new features. You will also develop and empower your team through consistent and honest feedback, training, knowledge sharing and code reviews.
You will be responsible for:
- Building efficient, reusable well-designed and high-quality front-end systems that communicate with upstream backend services via APIs
- Triage bugs and troubleshooting production issues
- Improving code quality and increasing unit and end-to-end test coverage
- Taking charge and actively participating in scrum meetings, sprint planning and implementation
- You have at least 4 years' experience in modern Frontend technology (ES6, React, CSS-in-JS) and at least 2 years' experience managing a front-end or full-stack engineering team
- You must have experience with React and Redux
- You have a good sense of awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- You have a strong command of English and good communication skills
- You are a team player and a hands-on engineer.
- You have a keen sense of self-awareness and a desire to improve continually
- You are hungry to learn and always keeping up-to-date with new technologies
Snaphunt Pte Ltd