- Undertake the development and delivery of healthcare automation software, including requirement analysis, design, code, unit test, test, integration (in-house and on-site), documentation and communication of design.
- Develop and test responsive user interfaces with cross-browser compatibility
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular
- Perform gap analysis and continuous improvement in software solution developed.
- Plan/Estimate stories
- Backlog Review of development tasks
- Collaborate with a team of software engineers and assisting less experienced members of the team
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- 5 to 8 years relevant experience in Software Development. Includes at least 2 years of experience in User Interface Framework and application development using Angular, RxJs, CSS/SCSS/SASS/LESS.
- Experience in a commercial software product development environment
- Experience with Code management tools such as Git.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular, CSS/SCSS and development of HTML 5 user interfaces
- Knowledge in OOAD
- Software design and development experience with web-based user interfaces. Experience in web technology which include and not limited to REST, and web services.
- Designed and developed at least 1 Windows or Web application involving user requirement gathering, system architecture design, UI design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- LINUX and Windows operating systems development experience
- Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Team City
- Database design and ability to troubleshoot performance issues related to Server/Network or Database (good to have)
- Able to work independently and also as a team.
- Able to travel overseas for biz training / meeting in short notice for short duration.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15787
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD