Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Participate in requirement elicitation and produce the required documentation.
- Work with Technical Lead on the analysis and design of the code changes.
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review.
- Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
- Good technical knowledge with at least 3 year of hands-on experience in Java, JEE and XML.
- Knowledge of SQL/PLSQL.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Project experience on front-end application with Angular 5 or above, RxJ Bootstrap 4 or above.
- Experience in RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Spring Security, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services.
- Experience in User interface design & prototype-based development.
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247