Front Desk / Receptionist / Hotel / Established
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 28-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1986511
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Greet incoming guests and welcome them to the hotel
- Confirm reservations, explain hotel amenities, give directions to rooms, and produce room keys
- Arrange for luggage to be brought to rooms upon request
- Responsible for accommodating guests during their shifts
- Take all incoming calls at a hotel
- Handle phone reservations, confirm previously-made reservations, give directions to the hotel and answer any questions customers have about the lodgings
- Need a level of comfort in computer, bookkeeping, phone, and other administrative skills
- Maintain a functioning front desk, receptions are highly organized and detail-oriented
- As the first in line to respond to guest complaints and special requests, hotel receptionists excel at dealing with people in a professional, calm manner.
- With relevant experience will be prioritized.
- No education level restriction.
- Able to work on weekend.
- Able to communicate with different races of customer.
- Available immediately will be an advantage.