Front Desk cum Concierge (4 months contract)
Looking for candidates who are eager to learn and passionate to serve! Apply and find out more today!
Keeping the front desk under control
The concierge counter is your realm. To be successful in this role, you should provide top-notch concierge services to residents, tenants and guests. You will sit on top of their needs, as well as all incoming and outgoing calls. You’ll also be expected to come to grips with problems in a professional manner and hand over the faults or issues to the right personnel. You will also pay visits to residents or tenants and attend to their concerns regularly.
Yielding can-do results
You will be the go-to person for all facilities bookings, so you’ll need to be a pro in using the visitor management system to register all tenants and guests. You will be required to keep track of all updates and feedback into the OMS until a particular case is closed. You will also assist the management team on the day-to-day operations.
• Minimum “O” level certificate with experience in a related field
• Experience working in hotel concierge services, global airline companies or leading hotels is highly desired
• Be positive-thinking, full of pep, and always on the go
• Possess good communication skills
• Be IT-savvy and have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Internet
PrimeStaff Management Services Pte Ltd