Freelance Strength and Conditioning Instructor(s)
UWCSEA is looking for freelance Strength and Conditioning Instructor(s) to join the Dover Campus from April 2020 to July 2021. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience at one of Singapore’s largest international schools.
Reporting to the Strength and Conditioning Coordinator, the Freelance Strength and Conditioning Instructor(s) will coach as part of the UWCSEA Dover’s growing Health and Performance Department, implementing training opportunities for the UWCSEA community. There will be opportunities for further professional development alongside the paid hours and also scope for future and more permanent employment. Successful candidates will be coaching staff, parents and students from the ages of 8-18 years of age.
- Deliver health and performance programmes to sports teams, staff, parents and students.
- Communicate effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Data collection and analysis.
- Hours will range between: weekdays 6-9am and 3-6pm; Saturdays 9am-1pm.
- Be a positive roe model for students.
- Have a strong desire to learn and develop as a coach.
- Can work cohesively as part of a team environment as well as independently.
- Passionate about working with children between 8-18 years old and adults.
- Have a sports science degree or relevant qualification and 1 year of experience working in the industry.
Interested applicants, please submit an application via our portal by Friday, 20 March 2020.
UWCSEA welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We are committed to safeguarding our students and protecting them from harm. In keeping with the expectation that all staff and volunteers share this commitment, those applying for a position at the College must be willing to undergo employment background checks and screening appropriate to the post. If you have a strong sense of adventure and an exceptional level of commitment to teaching and learning, UWCSEA might be the perfect next step for you visit our website to learn more.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to interview, satisfactory references, identity and criminal record checks.
United World College of South East Asia