Freelance Software Developers
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
Freelance Software Developers, 3 months
Job Title: Freelance Software Developer
Work Location: Work from home or Remotely
Job Type: Freelance basis for up to 3 months
SGD90 to SGD140.00 per day depending on experience (Residents in Singapore)
RM150 to RM220 per day depending on experience (Residents in Malaysia)
About the Job
We are looking for Freelance Software to with a team of coders to create a new digital portal for the new economy (normal). You will be responsible to develop the software and conduct quality control functions.
- Work with the software development team to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on the specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug, maintain and improve the application software
- Compiling and assessing user feedback to improve software performance
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer, Programmer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies and MVC frameworks
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment, as well as AI
- Experience with databases (NoSQL, MS SQL)and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Attention to detail and with strong organizational skills, resourceful and have excellent troubleshooting aptitude
- Good communication skills
- A good Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Science or a related field
- Poly/University students who are highly passionate in coding and have relevant coding experience are welcome to apply.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd