Freelance/Remote ICT Talent Sourcer (3-Months, renewable)
Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights. The positions have been curated to support Industry 4.0 needs.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
ICT Talent Sourcer (Freelance/Remote)
Job Title: ICT Talent Sourcer (Freelance/Remote)
Work Location: Work from home or Remotely
Job Type: Freelance basis for up to 3 months
About the Job
- Strategize, develop, plan and execute the talent sourcing program to support the business targets.
- Perform recruitment activities to source for ICT Talents for projects, as well as, to support customers’ needs.
- Track and provide daily, weekly and monthly management reports related to recruitment matters.
- Research and analyze the job market trends and statistics, as well as talent pool and availability so that our HR and recruitment practices are adapted to improve business and talent needs.
- A diploma, degree or professional qualification.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience, preferably in HR role supporting ICT or Business Operations (Insurance, R&D, Engineering, Sales, Public Sector) with good people engagement skills.
- Professional, enterprising, resourceful, self-initiated/starter/motivated, detailed and result-oriented personnel.
- Quick learner and adaptive to a dynamic working environment.
- Reliable and able to take ownership of areas under your responsibilities.
- A team player and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Looking for long-term career advancement within the company.
- Locals only (SPRs are welcome to apply).
Key objective of this role:
To deliver an awesome user experience through result oriented outcome with friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.) and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Thatz International Pte Ltd for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd