Freelance / Part-time IT Engineers
- Provide remote and on-site End-user IT Support, weekly preventive maintenance and detective measures to monitor the health of the critical systems.
- Diagnose and resolve server, network, hardware and software issues escalated by users.
- Ad-hoc IT works.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience on IT infrastructure technical support, with expertise in Internetworking (including Cisco Routers and Core Switch), Firewall, WAF, Windows 2012 Servers, VM/Hpyer-V, SAN/NAS, MS Azure/AWS, Office 365, VoIP, AV/VC, Anti-Virus Software and/or Backup/Recovery systems.
- Self-independent, reliable, analytical and possess good troubleshooting skills.
- Available on ad-hoc basis for End-user support (based on escalation) and once a week for IT maintenance work.
- Customer oriented.
- Able to work at least 3 weekdays a week.
- Immediate availability.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd