Fraud Operations Analyst Lead/ Program Manager
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Leadership Role
Our Client is an iconic technology MNC that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells compute software, consumer electronics, personal computers and related services. The company's Human Intelligence team enables and protects E-Commerce capabilities for all of the Company’s consumer and business online services.
As this team rapidly grows, you have an opportunity to work on products that impact everyone on the planet
This is an energetic, fast paced and exciting team that analyzes, optimizes and implements models for a diverse range of problems for entire customers’ online experience, ranging from customer purchase conversion to fraud anomaly detection and chargeback selection management.
The Fraud Operations Analyst Lead/ Program Manager role is a management position responsible for a team of Operations Analysts within the Singapore site. This role will be responsible for the performance of the agents on the team with shared responsibility for the performance of the overall Singapore site.
We are looking for a thoughtful and mature team manager who is highly experienced in business operations ideally card not present (CNP) fraud mitigation with established leadership and management skills. This role is a critical component of the Fraud Operations Team working closely with the Fraud Investigations Strike Team (FIST) to detect, mitigate and investigate fraud attacks on the company' s ecommerce businesses as well as support a range of internal partners with non-fraud related business operations requiring global coverage.
This role requires rotating shifts, with potential weekend and public holidays work and a willingness to develop best-in-class practices and processes to protect our company and customers from ecommerce fraud.
You will be responsible for :
- Management responsibility for a team of risk operations analysts in Singapore
- Ongoing support, coaching, and guidance to the team in Singapore
- Support and assist the Site Lead in Singapore
- Handle sensitive customer data while adhering to strict security and privacy rules
- Perform accurate fraud assessments that help train machine learning models
- Provide up to date and actionable briefings to the Leadership chain regarding current business operations, customer impacting incidents, ongoing fraud attacks, and tooling issues
- Actively contribute to analysts’ daily work
- Leverage regional awareness and callouts to customers worldwide on a subset of reviews to ascertain transaction validity and resolve customer incidents
- Raise team awareness on trends and process changes
- Propose preventative measures, process enhancements, and improved tool functionality
- Work with analysts, subject matter experts and program managers to enhance the customer experience through changes to the customer escalation program
- Adhere to platform KPIs including but not limited to accuracy, decision time, and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Law or related area.
- Other relevant experience considered in lieu of specific degree
- You have at least 4 years experience including solid experience in performing or coordinating business operations and analyzing large amounts of data. You also have prior experience in e-commerce & card-not-present environments (or similar)
- Ability to create presentations and briefings of the highest quality for decision makers at various levels (clear, precise, and organized)
- SQL experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with fraud analysis and prevention a plus
- Natural leadership and nurturing personality
- Willingness to “go the extra mile” it takes to succeed
- Comfortable working cross group including with program managers, analysts, engineering and data science teams across the company, industry, and world
- Comfortable coordinating and running meetings with senior team members
- Self-motivated, tenacious, strong team player
- Ability to catalogue, structure, and prioritize numerous reports and requests
- Ability to plan and execute projects on behalf of a team with a wide range of tasks
- Desire to learn and improve constantly
- Desire to contribute to a world-class team on a world-class platform for a world class company
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/30780390
Snaphunt Pte Ltd