Fragrance Quality Control Analyst (West)
- Perform QC organoleptic (odor, color) and analytical (GC-MS) evaluation for all raw materials and production batches
- Daily operation of SAP OM modules
- Evaluate pre-shipped raw materials with the perfumery department to validate
- Collection and organization of raw material and production batch samples
- Management of raw material retains (labeling, filing, and disposal)
- Maintain QC raw material and production batches data files and documentation
- Prepare and run samples for GC-MS analysis
- Evaluate GC-MS analysis and make decisions for consumption
- Run spectrum & density analysis (Rudolph)
- Run flashpoint analysis (Eralytics
- Issue ISO 9000 documentation for non-conformities
- Performs other incidental and related QC duties as required and assigned
- Preparation of COA’s
- Diploma or Bachelor in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Life Science, or a related field
- 2~3 years’ experience in Fragrance Quality Assurance required
- Experience in the Fragrance field a must
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16804.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD