- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders on financial budgeting/ forecast for line of business.
- Responsible for management reporting & Financial Statements to senior management and key stakeholders for line of business.
- Working experience with commercial teams to support business decisions and recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- Develop robust financial models (e.g. IRR) and conduct quantitative analysis for investments or project tenders to support the investment process.
- Experience in M&A, Project investments will be an added advantage.
- Working with industry regulator to support licensing requirements for the line of business.
- Assist in any other special Finance projects within the Group from time to time.
- Good honours degree in Accountancy from a recognised university / Chartered Accountant qualification.
- 7 to 9 years of related work experience with 3 years in audit in the Big 4,
- Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis and MNC environment will be preferred
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Good working skillset with MS Office, including Excel and Power Point
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive, hands-on, resourceful and with an eye for details
- Effective team player, highly motivated and independent
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd