NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee and support the entire financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting process for 1 to 2 key business unit.
- Ensure accurate and timely management reporting to Business for decision making purposes
- Monthly presentation of results to the business during operations review, highlighting trends and variances in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Work closely with Business Head to ensure quality of forecasts and budgets.
- Responsible for all presentation packages for Management and Board relating to the dedicated business units.
- Work closely with the operation teams and seek continuous improvement by identifying process gaps, proposing and implementing best solutions and practices in the business units
- Drive process improvement for all existing process, including Purchase to Pay, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Inventory management, etc.
- Lead or participate in any cross-functional projects.
- University Degree in Business, Accounting or Finance. An advanced Degree (Masters) and/or Professional Accreditation (CPA, CMA) is a plus.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience related to financial planning & analysis. Experience in an MNC is a plus.
- Experience in process improvement and system implementation
- Strong computer and analytical skills are also essential
- Strong collaboration and communication
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills in English are a must
- A leader, team player, self-motivated and customer oriented.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED