In this role, you will be responsible for preparing annual budget. In addition to being involved in the financial planning and forecasting processes, you will also provide detailed analysis and insights on business performance against defined metrics and trends. You will contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives and ensure that processes and reporting adheres to company and industry standards.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance and at least 5 years experience within a Financial Planning & Analysis role.
- You have a solid foundation of management reporting and analytics
- You have strong commercial acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- You are a strong team player, meticulous and hold yourself to high standards, delivering top-quality work.
Our client is a leading telecommunications company providing a variety of services to millions of customers across multiple countries.
- Join a leading player in the Telecommunications industry
- A role with strong learning and career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive employee benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd