Food Technologist (Based in Singapore)
THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 29-Apr-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Conduct nutritional analysis
- Develop or modify new products (food and beverage), assist in product definition and design
- Work on process improvements to achieve better efficiency and cost
- Formulate product specifications and product plans/schedules
- Perform initial trial runs for new products and line set-up
- Evaluate acceptability of raw materials from new suppliers
- Conduct sensory evaluation for new products
- Assist in trouble shooting of issues related to processes and products
- Provide support for technical enquiries and processes, new product introduction, etc.
- Responsible for product label ingredient/nutritional generation and compliance with regulatory guidelines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor of Science (Food Technology)/Applied Science
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Good team player and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in handling fermentation process
- Experience in developing chilled products such as milk products, yogurts etc.