Food Runner (2.2K/Immediate/Career Growth)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 18-Sep-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Use established practices to meet work requirements quickly and accurately.
- Have a strong sense of cooperation and safety awareness and always multi task your errands.
- When serving the food to the table, salute politely, tell the name of the dish and put meat dish on the table.
- Be familiar with the basic work of waiters/waitresses and help them to meet the needs of guests.
- Keep the work area clean and organized.
- Complete other tasks assi gned by superiors.
- Assist other departments in their work.