Food Outlet Manager / Islandwide
SKL Recruitment Services| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 18C9092|EA Personal Registration No: R1873172
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
A halal food kiosk chain is looking for Food Outlet Manager to join the team.
- Leave benefits and meals are provided.
- Air-conditioned environment.
- 5 working days per week.
- Oversee and manage the efficient running and profitability of the outlet in line with the branch standards, while meeting the employee, company’s and customers’ expectations.
- Manage manpower schedules, staff development and comply with company’s SOPs and standards.
- Administer and action on daily mails, operations reporting and other paperwork promptly and accurately.
- Deliver and present manpower and sales reports to management.
- Suggest and recommend improvements to the running of the outlet.
- Supervise the effective control of food & beverages, inventory and labour cost to ensure that the operational expenditures stay within the budget.
- Proactively communicate to employees on KPIs on sales, service and food quality so that together everyone can achieve more.
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Stir fry dishes as and when required.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field and industry.
- Preferably with Diploma in Hospitality related studies or with WSQ Certificate in F&B Operations / F&B Supervision / F&B Management
- Have experience on POS restaurant operation and proficient in full spectrum of casual dining restaurant function.
- Meticulous, mathematically incline and possess good people skills.
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with guests and employees within the restaurant
- Self-discipline and self-motivated and enjoys interacting with people and serving customers.
- Ability to engage in physical activities which requires long hours of standing during the working shift.
- Always maintain high standard of personal hygiene with clean appearance and neat attires.
- Polite manner, energetic, cheerful, and hardworking.
- Possess enthusiasm in learning and keen to obtain feedback for improvement.
- Comfortable to work in open kitchen concept.
- Able to work on rotating shift basis which include weekends and public holidays.
SKL Recruitment Services