Food Lead Auditor
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-May-2019
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: 1221389
Bachelor's / Honours
- Conduct audit and training as per ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, SS444, SS590, HACCP
- Client Management and promotion of SGS services
- Certification Manager
- Lead audit team and conduct audit for initial and surveillance audit in a professional manner.
- Ensure that SGS SSC Procedures are followed for relevant product under their expertise.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide market information to the management team on new market trend and business opportunities.
- To carry out customized audit as required by CBE business
- To carry out any additional task as required by Operation Manager
- Conduct training course under their specialty.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the food or associated industry including at least 2 years full time work in quality assurance or food safety functions in food production or manufacturing, retailing, inspection or enforcement or the equivalent
- Degree in a food related or bio-science discipline, or successful completion of a food related or bio-science higher education course or equivalent
- 5 years full time working experience in R&D, Manufacturing and/or QA in relevant industries.
- Preferably with prior auditing experience
- An added advantage to have knowledge of relevant Food Regulatory requirement
- An added advantage to have a recognised ISO 22000 or FSSC 22000 Lead Auditor Course
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Acts quickly and decisively
- Be able to work independently with high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual who can work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd