Food & Beverage Executive (Banquet)
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel| Date Posted: 4-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Assist the Banquet Manager in building and maintaining a strong and efficient Banqueting team to provide F&B service according to Hotel standards
- Ensure smooth operations of each event/ function
- Assist the Manager in casual labour management and costing
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Banquet Operations Manager
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the Banquet operations including 2 years in a supervisory position
- Responsible, committed and has a positive working attitude.
- Able to lead a team of staff, part timers and casual labours in delivering F&B services according to Hotel standards
- Able to work independently and interact with all levels of staff members.
- Good written and spoken English language skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel