FMCG Procurement Manager
- Manage the entire acquisition process for new products from sourcing to negotiating of prices and terms of contract.
- Review existing portfolio to ensure continuous cost improvement.
- Define product specifications based on commercial requirements including quality and packaging.
- Source and Identify new suppliers and validate these suppliers through site visits and coordinating vendor audits, certifications and AVA checks.
- Prepare and manage sourcing tenders to suitable suppliers.
- Analyse tender results and prepare negotiations.
- Negotiate and develop contracts with suppliers on volume, price, quality of products procured, and logistics/transport agreements.
- Engage in regular negotiation with suppliers to ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with suppliers/vendors as well as QA teams (internal and 3rd party) to ensure supplier maintains quality and service agreements.
- Work with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost improvement and category innovation.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Proven experience in managing suppliers and vendors and negotiating contracts.
- Experience in tender management.
- Experience with FMCG / Fresh Supply Chain / Grocery Retailers would be advantageous.
- Ability to run design-to-value optimisation would have an advantage.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Adept at relationship building and networking, especially with suppliers and other departments.
- Willingness to travel and work in different markets.
An attractive remuneration package awaits those who are successful.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating your availability, current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd