FMCG Marketing Executive (Skincare products)
Our client is FMCG Personal Care leading brand. To cope with their rapid growth, they are seeking a diligent Marketing Officer to join their dynamic team.
- Report to Marketing Manager
- Implement comprehensive and integrated marketing and promotional activities to achieve key business metrics
- Develop new promotional channels and new partnerships
- Work effectively with internal departments and external vendors to execute of marketing programs
- Enhance the brand image and maintain high level of consistency with overall branding
- Monitor key metrics, market update and competitive movements by providing regular reports and data analysis
- Assist in research, write, update, translate and maintain up-to-date marketing collaterals
- Assist in execute marketing events
- Degree in marketing or related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in cosemtic / skincare marketing and promotion
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Immediate available
- Singaporean Only
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your details resume to hli @ sg.drakeintl.com or alternatively please whatsapp +65 9863 3689 for an appointment.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International
You may also register at our company website https://sgjobs.drakeintl.com/jobs/
Or like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/drakesgtemp/ for more job opportunity!!!
Drake International (S) Ltd
DRAKE International is a global leader in the field of Human Capital Management solutions. Founded in Winnipeg, Canada in 1951, today DRAKE operates with over 100 offices in 9 countries, servicing thousands of clients in a wide range of industries and functions. DRAKE International is a private company still under the ownership of the original founder, R.W. Pollock. DRAKE has pioneered innovative strategies for clients to reduce costs, increase revenue and enable their strategic intent using human economics methodologies. DRAKE partners with clients to deliver measurable results by optimising their human capital resources, using a blend of flexible staffing, permanent recruitment and unique technologies. DRAKE’s entrepreneurial and creative approaches to both strategy and execution bring the flexibility to meet the needs of our clients in today’s competitive environment. DRAKE Singapore has been established since 1988. Our core business here in Singapore is focused on the supply of t