Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 29-Jan-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Maintain the flower displays and arrangements in hotel rooms, suites and outlets.
- Receiving deliveries, checking the quality of flowers, and treating the flowers appropriately.
- Assist in doing up large floral arrangements, centerpieces for the hotel lobby, Paiza and outlets.
- Prepare the flower arrangements accordingly in a cost-efficient way without compromising on quality.
- Support and follow through with the implementation of new flower arrangements.
- Respond to special requests for functions, outlets and guests in a timely manner through emails and telephone conversations.
- Raise requisitions for flowers and supplies on a regular basis.
- Prepare daily briefings for staff assignment.
- Ensure that the flower shop is clean and flowers on sale are fresh and well-presented.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum secondary school education with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Professional certification in floristry, horticulture, floral design, landscape architecture, or other related fields.
- Possess a good command of spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Relevant experience in a similar capacity and environment preferred.
- Be willing to work during odd hours.
- Be able to work long hours standing.