Fleet Operations Manager (Up to $4000/5.5Days/Immediate)
- Overall in charge of all Fleet (Drivers & Driver Attendants).
- Provide managerial role for team.
- Responsible for running daily operations and managing a team.
- Maintain good working relationships with customers.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and require coordination with other departments.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly KPIs are met and not limited to any task assigned by management.
- Plan and execute daily planning base on Standard Operations Procedures.
- Believes in flat hierarchy structure with the believe that a team excels with teamwork, effective collaboration with all members and a 'can-do attitude.
- Minimum 4 year(s) of working experience in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Has a valid Class 4 Driving Licence to take over whenever shorthanded.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Good in data analysis (MS Excel).
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Singaporeans only.
*Reporting to Group Manager, supervisory role for a team of 8 Drivers, 8 Attendants, 1 Supervisor.
*Working Hours: 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri) & 9am to 1pm (Sat)
*To meet company requirements, it may be changed to 10am to 7pm (Mon to Fri) & 10am to 2pm (Sat)