Fleet Operations Manager
- Play a prominent role in the operations of a well-known logistics platform
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is a well-established logistics platform with a strong growing presence in South-east Asia.
In this role, you will be leading the Fleet department and responsible for the daily operations of the team. You will ensure that daily operational requests are fulfilled in the most efficient manner . You will oversee the planning and scheduling of fleet as well as monitor operational efficiency. You will oversee customer service team as well as handle customer-related issues if escalated and communicate feedback to relevant teams. You will ensure that SOPs are maintained with best practices.
- You have at least 3 years experience in an Operations or managerial role.
- You possess project management experience.
- You possess excellent communication and business-facing skills, are organised and able to multi-task effectively.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
Snaphunt Pte Ltd